Friday 25 October 2013

Day 9 - Pure Cardio!

I'm back to my early morning routine! Somehow it suits me better to get my workout completed before the 'real' day has begun. Thankfully too my stomach problems from yesterday seem to have completely gone...so there was nothing to hamper me this morning and I did a really good workout. It was extremely tough (EXTREMELY TOUGH!) this morning but I know I am pushing myself even harder this week. I am also feeling more confident in the stretching and I am seeing progress as I am able to stretch further than I could on day one. There is still a lot of room for improvement but the main thing is I am seeing progress. I am also still struggling with the push-up drills but I am at least attempting them and when it gets too much I am adapting them so that I have bent knees (the main thing is I keep going!). I'm sure I will get there and eventually I will be able to complete the workout in full but at least I can do a handful of press-ups in one go now instead of just one and then collapsing in a heap! :-)

Tomorrow its the Plyometric Cardio Circuit...bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment