Wednesday 30 October 2013

Day 14 - It should have been a rest day but...

...I have had a change of plan! as we are going away for a couple of days this weekend I decided that it would be best to switch things around so that my rest days were at the weekend - 1) because it means that I don't have to struggle in a hotel room trying to find the space to do my workouts and 2) so that it doesn't interfere with my husband and daughters weekend too! So instead of resting this morning I was up bright and early again (this time with a little more ease!) and I did my second fit test. I must admit I was a little apprehensive as I wasn't sure that my fitness had improved enough to get better results this time around, however I was pleasantly surprised. I did better in ALL of the exercises, some better than others but all the same I am so pleased to see this progress and it has spurred me on to give even more in the weeks ahead :-)

In addition to the fit test I also took my measurements and as I thought no change at all really, other than I have lost an inch off of my waist (again progress! Yay!) and the scales, well...they gave the same reading as last time I got on them, so I am still 3lbs heavier than when I started the challenge but thankfully no more heavier than that! I have subsequently read in the nutritional guide that you shouldn't view progress in terms of the scales so I am trusting in this and that this is normal and what I should expect!  after all I must be doing something good if my fit test results are better and I have lost an inch off of my waist!!! 

My daughter also took some more photos, and although I haven't analysed them thoroughly, from an initial glance, it looks like my muscle tone in some places is a little better (especially around my core)! and although I am shy to share all the photos I am happy to share this one as I think it shows the most improvement made in the last two weeks! 


So for Halloween tomorrow, I will be doing the Plyometric Cardio Circuit - bring it on! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment