Saturday 19 October 2013

Day 3 - Cardio Power and Resistance

Day three completed by 7:45am this morning and it most certain is the hardest day yet...possibly a combination of aches and my lack of sleep! However having said that I still really enjoyed it and managed to keep up most of the time and certainly raised my heart beat sufficiently to have gained some fitness benefits! I am finding that my lack of coordination does mean I get behind from the start as I am constantly trying to understand the movements. However, in general this element is getting better and I managed more than one press up in one of the exercises today so that really is progress! Still enjoying it and really looking forward to tomorrow's session. I am still determined to get the most out of this 60 day challenge!

Week 1's schedule so far (my tick list!):
Thursday (17/10/13): Fit Test 1 - COMPLETE
Friday (18/10/13): Plyometric Cardio Circuit - COMPLETE
Saturday (19/10/13): Cardio Power & Resistance - COMPLETE
Sunday (20/10/13): Cardio Recovery
Monday (21/10/13): Pure Cardio
Tuesday (22/10/13): Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Wednesday (23/10/13): Rest day 

No comments:

Post a Comment